The Jagdish Bhagwati LLM Fellowship scholarship is allocated to Columbia University found in New York City, New York. Certain scholarships or fellowships follow the same rules as personal sponsors that only work with one organization. In this case, the Jagdish Bhagwati fellowship scholarship is only provided to those that are working towards a Master’s degree and happen to attend Columbia University in New York City.
The scholarship will choose only three students that fit the eligibility and requirements listed to the highest extent. This also means that only students that have the same vision and advocate for the right requirements will gain from the huge full tuition coverage or 50% tuition waived to allow for an easier education.
Everyone knows that Columbia University is one of the more costly colleges, therefore, the professor whom this scholarship is named ended up and decided to put it adequately together to assure students don’t have to bother about tuition fees and can concentrate on their studies.
Worth of The Jagdish Bhagwati LLM Fellowship
- The number of advantages connected to this scholarship is amazing, to say the least. A student who is working on their Master’s levels should know full well that they could potentially be covered for the whole of their Master’s degree with this scholarship. Tuition will be fully waived to ensure the student can concentrate on studies only.
- An extra benefit is that for students who will win this award, only three are selected over each academic year. Will have access to panel debates surrounding the topics listed as requirements.
Eligibility of The Jagdish Bhagwati LLM Fellowship
- Only possible to graduate students or Master’s degree aspiring students
- Only applicants that are studying public or current event interest, trade law, transportation law, or human rights-based law
- International students are welcome to apply
- Students do not have to be United States citizens to apply
- Applicants must either be already enlisted or apply before presenting their scholarship application to the LL.M. Program at Columbia Law School.
- The most necessary requirement is that the applicants are working on their general or current event interest, trade law, transportation law, or human rights-based law Master’s programs. Because only these students will successfully be following the scholarship procedures and restrictions that are needed to guarantee this opportunity.
- Columbia Law School proposes a series and general-level LL.M. degrees, giving students the exact freedom to select from programs. These programs could be an involving round of vast curriculum, specializing in the chosen current field. Or allow the student to transition to a new subject matter.
- To be qualified for the Jagdish Bhagwati Fellowship, you must first be accepted to the LL.M. Program at Columbia Law School. For more information, see the LL.M. Application Process
How to apply for The Jagdish Bhagwati LLM Fellowship
The LL.M. The program application process is given through a link that is found on the original Columbia University – Jagdish Bhawagti scholarship page.
- The authorized first step for the Jagdish Bhagwati LLM fellowship scholarship is to make sure that the student is either an associate or applies instantly for the LL.M degree program that is presented at Columbia University Law school.
- The first to be considered qualified for the LL.M. program is that applicants should hold a degree in Law. This can be a public law degree, not a precise one.
- International degree holders, who plan to live and practice law in the United States need to look into applying for the J.D. degree. This is registered as the first degree in law, rather than the LL.M.
- Applicants will need to attach necessary details such as their resume
- Thereafter there is an essay portion applicants need to look through and apply their best senses and personal research
- The essay includes no less than two pages but does not surpass three. The applicants must document their academic progress, within the trade law career. Along with public interest and why the student plans to pursue this subject further. When it comes to higher education being detailed and illustrative about why this subject is of interest, allows the committee of judges to measure a better understanding of who the applicant is.
- If the applicant is interested in making more research, there is a specific topic headline they need to use before submitting. The applicants should use this specific topic headline on their essay “Application for Jagdish Bhagwati Fellowship.”
The application deadline date for The Jagdish Bhagwati LLM Fellowship scholarship is December 18, 2022. This means that since this is in the winter, the Spring will be the awarding time to the student that has been selected for this award.
Applicants should send in their application before the last date, this will ensure that their application is prepared and would be accepted on time.