12 Best Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships 2022
Mltpk.com sincerely made this scholarship list compilation for students who are seeking scholarship opportunities abroad, to be able to see the best options for tuition-free universities in Canada where they can benefit from fully-funded Canadian Government scholarships in 2022.
International students looking for scholarship or in search of free universities in Canada will find the content of this post very useful.
Canada, despite being one of the most desired study abroad destinations in the world, her government always rolls out scholarships annually to enable students from across the whole and especially from developing countries of the world, to participate in the application and gain access to quality education at no cost.
Apply For 2022 Fully Funded Canadian Scholarship Now!
Get A Master’s Degree In Nursing, Apply Now!
Fully funded Canada scholarship programs are sponsored by the Canadian Government so you don’t have to pay for tuition, accommodation and health care.
However, and as always, we have the interest of the students at heart and as such, before we proceed with a list of fully funded scholarship grants provided by the Canadian government and many other reputable organizations in Canada, let’s take a look at the general requirements for Canadian Government scholarship applications, and how to apply for scholarship in Canada.
Requirements for Canadian Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
- Student visa (for only international students)
- A completed scholarship application form
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae or Resume
- Standardized test scores (IELTS/TOEFL)
- International or National Passport or any other original means of identification
- A letter of recommendation
- Copies of transcripts or Diplomas
The list above, shows the general documents required for a Canadian scholarships application.
*Note: More details can be found on the respective schools’ websites.
How To Apply For Canadian Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
- Gather real information regarding the scholarship programs.
- Get the required documents ready.
- Choose your course and institution
- Take the language proficiency test (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Check the Canadian scholarship deadline.
- Start your scholarship application
List of Funded Canadian Scholarships 2022 by Government
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship – University of British Colombia
- Lester B. Pearson Scholarships
- University of Manitoba Scholarships
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- York University Scholarships
- Humber College Scholarships
- University of Calgary Scholarships
- Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships
- Algonquin College Undergraduate Scholarships
- Quest University Scholarships For Undergraduate
- University of Winnipeg President’s scholarship
- CPIJ Scholarship For Developing Countries
- University of Toronto Art and Science Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme
How to get Canada Fully Funded Scholarship
- MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP – UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA: The MasterCard Foundation works with the University of British Columbia to provide fully-funded scholarships to Canadian citizens and foreigners. The interested student can choose any subject or degree to study at the University of Colombia. Apply here
- LESTER B. PEARSON GRANTS: The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship is the most interesting after the fully funded Canadian Government Scholarships, which has around 40 scholarships for students who want to study at the University of Toronto, and yes, you can take any course you want. Although the Lester B Scholarship is primarily intended for international students , Canadian students can obtain free loans and scholarships through the Canadian government at the university. Apply here
- UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA SCHOLARSHIPS: This scholarship is fully funded and only awarded to students who wish to specialize in a Masters or PhD. Program at the University of Manitoba and you can choose any field. Scholarships are valued at $ 14,000 per year for 12 or 24 months up to a total of $ 28,000 and are awarded only to approved Masters or Ph.D. students. Students. Apply here
- VANIER CANADA GRADUATE GRANTS: Also known as Vanier CGS, this is a fully-funded Canadian government scholarship awarded to both Canadian citizens and international students, but only for Masters and PhDs. Programs. For doctoral studies, the scholarship is valued at $ 50,000 per year for a maximum of 3 years of study. This scholarship is in honor of Canada’s first French-speaking Governor-General and is open to applications from Canadian and international students. Apply here
- YORK UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP; The Global Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarships in Collaboration with York University is a fully-funded scholarship program for international students pursuing a bachelor’s degree from York University and allowing students to choose their field of study. There are a number of scholarships available for Canadian and international students looking to study at York University. These scholarship options are so extensive that almost all students applying to college have a category to apply for. Apply here.
- HUMBER COLLEGE GRANTS: This scholarship is fully funded to enable international students to study in a Bachelor’s degree in Canada in the field of their choice. Apply here
- UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY GRANTS: International students can take advantage of this University of Calgary scholarship offer, it is fully funded and students can choose from a wide range of courses offered by the university. Apply here
- PIERRE ELLIOT TRUDEAU FOUNDATION DOCTORATE GRANTS: This scholarship is fully funded and even linked to a scholarship, but it is only awarded to 15 Ph.D. students. Canadian and international students. Apply here
- ALGONQUIN COLLEGE UNDERGRADUATE GRANTS: This is a fully-funded Canadian scholarship program open to students of all nationalities to study for their preferred degree at Algonquin College and earn a bachelor’s degree. Apply here
- QUEST UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS FOR UNDERGRADUATE: This scholarship is specifically awarded to students who are known for their positive contribution to their local community or school. As a reward for their achievements, they receive this scholarship for a bachelor’s degree in any course of their choice. Apply here
- UNIVERSITY OF WINNIPEG PRESIDENT’S SCHOLARSHIP: This scholarship is fully funded and open to students of all nationalities to apply. It is open to all degrees. Graduate, Undergraduate, College, Professional, Applied and Postgraduate Studies. Apply here
- CPIJ GRANT FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: The Canadian Partner for International Justice (CPIJ) awards three fully funded scholarships for students mainly from developing countries to attend the Summer School on International Justice and Victims’ Rights at the University of Montreal. Apply here
Please note, Obviously, Canada is known for the best academic activities one can acquire in the world. About 80% of Canadians are highly educated and know the importance of education. That’s why a majority of international students who have heard about Canada would always want Canada to be their preferred choice of country to study abroad.