If you are seeing this article, it means that you are looking for information about barber jobs in USA and how you can apply for barber jobs with visa sponsorships in USA. You are on the right webpage as we are going to be talking exclusively on how you can start your applications for these jobs.
It is obvious that there are a lot of jobs in USA and of you are good at what you do, you wouldn’t find a problem landing a job in Canada and you will also earn a lot. According to reports from the U.S. Bureau Labour of Statistics, barbers earn an average median salary of around $26,304 to $30,954 and about $15.93 per hour.
So if you are a professional and skilled barber, this is the best time to apply for barber jobs with Visa Sponsorship in USA.
Barbers in USA
Barbing is a very good career choice and you get to meet new people and also see new and wonderful ways of working and is creative.
If you are looking for job opportunities as a barber, USA is a great place to look at as the country offers employment options for barbers. Companies in the country also offer training programs for professionals that are want to become certified professional barbers.
Some hair styling companies and organizations in Canada offer hair styling courses for those who are interested and they provide free classes to teach the students that are interested the necessary skills needed to become creative.
Barber Jobs With Visa Sponsorship
Barber jobs with Visa Sponsorship is one in which the employer is willing to employ a foreign worker and is ready to sponsor their visa to move to the United States.
Through the visa sponsorship program, barbers are offered the opportunity to live and work legally in USA. There are a lot of wonderful benefits that come with landing a barber job with visa sponsorship in USA.
The visa sponsorship program also covers your living, insurance and health expenses.
You expected to have a valid job offer from an employer in the United States for you to be sponsored and also the employer must meet the visa requirements to be able to sponsor your visa as a caregiver.
What a Barber Does In USA
There are companies in USA that are looking for experienced and professional barbers or hairstylists. These companies are looking for creative barbers who are skilled at cutting, trimming, styling and coloring hair.
As a barber in USA, here are some of the duties and responsibilities of a barber especially if you are working with a company:
- Ability to use tools that includes styling tools and styling hair with chemical
- Washing and conditioning
- Providing hair treatments and coloring.
- Follow the instruction of the customer in cutting and trimming their hair according to their own taste.
- As a barber, you are expected to be self-motivated, creative, have good communication and appreciative skill.
Requirements that Qualify You For Barber Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
For you to be eligible and qualify for barber jobs with visa sponsorship in USA, you will need to meet the following requirements we will be highlighting below:
- High school diploma or GED
- State barber’s license
- Comply with the instruction
- Good communication skills
- High level of experience
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work under duress.
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- Excellent customer service skills
How Much Do Barbers Earn In The United States
Reports have it that the price of cutting hair in the United States ranges from $10 to $100 while the average cost of a haircut is around $28. The cost of barbing actually depends on the city and also how experienced you are as a barber.
You could also offer home services to clients which will help you to earn more as you will charge more.
If you are very good at what you do, you could earn as high as $34,023 per year. You can see that barbers in USA earn attractive salaries and so you should miss out on this opportunity.
There are over 80,000 job openings for barbers, hairstylists and also cosmetologists every year and you can apply for these jobs even if you are a foreigner
The BLS reports states that a professional barber makes an average of about $14.23 per hour with average salary ranging from $25,309 to $33,034 per year.
Barbers in New Jersey get to earn higher than other states in the United States. The barber here, get to earn around 18.34 per hour and an average of about $57,293 per year.
Here is an outline of the amount barbers earn yearly in some places in the U.S.
- Washington – $53,250
- North Carolina – $49,294
- Arizona – $48,509
- Michigan – $47,394
- Oregon – $44,094
How To Find Barber Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In The U.S.
Here are the steps you should follow to get barber jobs with visa sponsorship in USA:
- Firstly, you will have to ensure that you have a valid license to work as a barber in your home country.
- Then you upload copies of your license and any other documentation that may be required to prove that you are qualified to work as a barber in USA.
- Add all the necessary documents including your resume, letters of recommendation and proof of education or experience.
- Write a strong application letter that shows your intent. This document should do well to describe why you want the barber job and why you are the best fit for the job.
How To Apply For A Barber Jobs With Visa Sponsorship
We have outlined some steps you should follow to apply for barber jobs with visa sponsorship in USA:
- Check job listing sites like Indeed, LinkedIn, USAjobs and others.
- Find barber jobs
- Apply online by uploading your application letter and CV.
- Wait for response from the employer or company
- You will be notified of an online interview and when you pass the interview and get accepted, you will get a job offer.
- Your employer will then make a petition for sponsorship on your behalf at the USCIS office.
Types Of Visa Is Required For Barber Jobs In The U.S.
Before you apply for a visa in USA, you will need to be sure of the type of visa you will need to enter the country. According to the U.S. customs and border protection service, an immigrant visa is issued to a foreign national who wants to live and work permanent in the country while the non-immigrant visas are temporary visas.
There are companies and saloons in USA that are in need of professional barbers. You can search for companies that offer H1B visas along with job offer.
The 0-1 Visa for Non-Immigrant
This is a work visa for people with extraordinary abilities. The visa is for barbers, hairdressers, make-up artist and so on.
Barber Training Program
This is one of the most effective ways to find barber jobs in USA. The program is the most trending professional certification and training programs in USA along with real estate training program, electrician training program etc.
Look for barber training program in the United States and join the program online to acquire professional certifications and training.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a barber in the U.S.?
For you to work as a barber in the United States, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Go to a state-approved cosmetology school
- Gain the necessary hands-on practice
- Pass the licensing exam and get certified
- Take continuing education classes and maintain licensure.
- How much do barbers earn in the U.S.?
In the United States, a barber makes a median salary of $27,380 per year. A professional barber could earn around $37,304. The money barbers in US earn depends on the location, qualification and also experience.
mstwotoes.com – barber jobs in usa with visa sponsorship
tecteem.com – hairdressing jobs in the usa for foreigners with visa sponsorship
hji.co.uk – visas for hairdressing work in the usa